Takeaway Privacy Statement for Employees
This privacy statement applies to the processing of the personal data of Takeaway.com employees. Takeaway.com is responsible for the processing of these personal data and takes your privacy seriously. Takeaway.com therefore adheres to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when processing personal data.
The personal data we process
Takeaway.com processes your personal data because you work at Takeaway.com. We use the following personal data for the following purposes.
- We process your personal data because you work at Takeaway.com. We process your personal data when, for example, paying your salary, scheduling your shifts, for our records, tax obligations, career planning and talent development, performance assessments, training, trips, etc. For a comprehensive list of all purposes of our personal data processing operations, please refer to our employee privacy code ([link to employee privacy code]) The legal basis for our processing of personal data is that it is needed for the performance of a contract (an employment contract in this case) as defined in the GDPR. We process the following personal data:
- Copy of proof of ID (if applicable)
- Identification data
- Address details
- Contact details
- Salary data
- Marital status
- Visa and work permit details (if applicable)
- Employment contract and other internal contracts
- Leave data
- Assessment data
- Car lease data (if applicable)
- Travel data (if applicable)
- Aside from that, we process personal data through the equipment you use at Takeaway.com. The legal basis for this processing operation is that it is needed in pursuing a legitimate interest of Takeaway.com (IT security) as defined in the GDPR. We process the following personal data:
2. Aside from that, we process personal data through the equipment you use at Takeaway.com. The legal basis for this processing operation is that it is needed in pursuing a legitimate interest of Takeaway.com (IT security) as defined in the GDPR. We process the following personal data:
- Call history (if applicable)
- System logs
How long we store personal data for
Takeaway.com will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which your personal data were collected. We will only store your personal data for longer if we are required by law to do so. In concrete terms, this means that we will store your salary data and contract details for 10 years on account of tax-related reasons. Other data, such as your leave data, performance assessments, or visa details will be erased within 2 years after you leave the company.
Processing by third parties
Takeaway.com will not sell your personal data to third parties, and we will only disclose them to third parties if necessary for the performance of our contract with you, for analytical and marketing purposes, or to comply with legal obligations.
Your personal data may be shared with the following parties:
- Software providers
- Implementation partners
- Professional consultants
- Payroll companies
- Pension authorities
- Car leasing firms
- Parties that manage or run share or option schemes for employees
- Transport companies
- Visa and tax authorities
- Insurance companies
- Social security agencies
Whenever we instruct third-party companies to process your personal data on our behalf, we will enter into a data processing agreement to guarantee the same level of protection and confidentiality of your personal data. Takeaway.com will then continue to have ultimate responsibility for such processing operations.
Personal data access, rectification, and erasur
You have the right to access all personal data we collect about you, as well as to request that we rectify or erase your personal data. If you feel that we are processing your personal data without a valid legal basis or that we are processing personal data that are not relevant for our selection process, please contact us. You can contact email@example.com. Takeaway.com will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any case no later than four weeks after receiving your request.
Please note that most personal data cannot just be erased while you continue to work at Takeaway.com.
Tips, questions, and complaints
Takeaway.com takes personal data protection very seriously and we therefore take appropriate measures to protect your personal data against misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure, and unauthorised alteration. If you feel that your personal data are not adequately protected or there are indications of misuse, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Authority
Besides the option of lodging a complaint with us, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority for the protection of personal data. To do so, contact the supervisory authority directly.
Head office address:
1011 DK Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0)53 4805866
Fax: +31 (0)53 4805861
Data Protection Officer contact details
Takeaway.com Data Protection Officer / Privacy Council - Takeaway.com N.V.
Attn Daniel Bos & Sophie Versteege
1011 DK Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 2107000
This privacy statement is subject to change and was last changed on 25 May 2018.